How to Reach The Simplifier:
The Simplifier's Background:
Christine B. Whittemore is a practical marketer who helps businesses get found online!
Whether it's developing and implementing an inbound marketing strategy, or refocusing website content to be more SEO friendly, or even working alongside you to consistently publish online blog content, Whittemore is tireless in her commitment to ensure that your business delivers on its goals and that your content connects with customers.
Her immersion in digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing and inbound marketing comes out of her experience creating valuable marketing in non-high tech businesses – from art museums, non-profit trade associations, financial institutions, to apparel, furniture, carpet and flooring. She has always looked to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing dollars while connecting with customers. That's why she was awarded Solutia’s prestigious Customer Focus Award in 2000 for successfully doubling the size of the Wear-Dated upholstery fabric business over four years.
Most remarkable about Christine Whittemore's immersion in inbound marketing, digital marketing and content marketing is that there's history behind the experience.
- Inbound marketing: Christine actively practices inbound marketing with her own business as well as for clients. She is a certified HubSpot partner.
- She has successfully redesigned several websites. Her first involved redesigning the Wear-Dated website, transforming it from a static, difficult-to-update site to a social media friendly, intuitive, content-rich and easy-to-administer site that engaged with website visitors and helped Wear-Dated get found online, in her role as Director of In-Store Innovation for Solutia's Wear-Dated carpet fiber.
- She manages Adwords accounts for clients helping them achieve conversions as a result of PPC ad spend.
- She has analyzed hundreds of websites to identify SEO (search engine optimization) improvements. Before undertaking Adwords campaigns, Whittemore will suggest on-page improvements.
- Content Marketing: Christine has been immersed in content since graduating from Columbia Business School!
- She began melding content with digital and social tools when she launched her first marketing blog, Flooring The Consumer about the customer retail experience, marketing to women and social media marketing in June 2006.
- She launched The Carpetology Blog, about all things carpet [fashion, style, care, buying advice and news] to develop rich and relevant carpet content and drive better qualified traffic to the Wear-Dated website. It speaks directly to carpet consumers.
- She launched the Simple Marketing Blog in March 2009 to address social media marketing, integrated social media marketing and best practices. It has been recognized as a Junta42 Top Content Marketing Blog.
Christine Whittemore is an talented writer. She is a columnist for Floor Covering Weekly, a Hearst Publication, where she writes about the customer retail experience. She contributes to MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute about social media marketing and content marketing.
Christine Whittemore is an experienced and motivating speaker. Since 2005, Christine has presented on the topic of the Brick & Mortar expression of the customer retail experience, social media marketing, content marketing and digital visibility at Surfaces, the yearly floor covering trade show where she also serves on the Education Advisory Council. Among the many presentations she has done are these highlights:
- Individual retailer locations
- Washington State Floor Covering Association
- Carpet One Floor & Home and Flooring America/Flooring Canada Education Day sessions
- Mohawk ColorCenter and Floorscape conventions
- Social Media Club North Jersey
Prior to her tenure with Wear-Dated carpet fiber, she addressed the topic during yearly offsite strategic Wear-Dated Upholstery Set Sales summits organized for 200+ industry leaders and retailers.
A listing of the presentations that Christine has delivered is available by visiting Presentation History on the Simple Marketing Now website.
Other Chief Simplifier Highlights:
For Christine B. Whittemore's full profile, visit LinkedIn or download a pdf of Ms. Whittemore's background information from this page.
More questions? Please contact her at CBWhittemore@SimpleMarketingNow.com or 973-283-2424, on Twitter[at]CBWhittemore, Facebook and Skype [cbwhit].